Monday, March 29, 2010

Bouncing Balls

So PK is over there on her site whining about that stupid facebook game. I think I have first place over all those she mentioned however I still have a couple friends who have me beat still that PK doesn't have on her list. I realized something about the game today and once I did my score went much higher. We won't tell PK the secret though, will we? It's more fun to watch her squirm, whine, and beg LOL.

I'm on spring break. Yeah me! I really needed the time to sleep in. Having time to cook is nice too. Tonight it was grilled steak, homemade sweet potato fries, and a veggie. Tomorrow we have a group of people coming. I'm thinking lasagna and salad. Do you know what an Oscar salad is? Adam and our son in law have me hooked. I'll make that to go with the lasagna.

So now we have TWO amazing little granddaughters. Hard to believe the new baby is 5 weeks old already and big sis is 14 months. Oh, and speaking of son in law... we're gaining another of those in September. Our oldest is officially engaged with the ring on her finger. Her hubby to be is a wonderful young man and we approve wholeheartedly. Besides, she's nearly 28 years old. I think she's ready to get settled down finally. She couldn't have picked a better guy to settle with.

I guess that's about all I have to say.....

Toodles....

5 thoughts:

PK said...

So Connie claims to be my friend but she likes to see me lose, and feel inferior. Some friend - right? I would threaten not to cook for her next time she come to visit but since she does the cooking when she comes here too that might not work. I'll try to think of something.

She right about the grand babies - they are beautiful. Glad they are getting another SIL. They did good the first time so I have confidence in them.

Hugs,
PK

Paul said...

Connie, so life is good.
It's always good when daughters make good marriages, I hope that she will be very happy.
Good to hear from you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

CeeCi said...

"Oscar Salad"... do you have to be grouchy to eat it?

I tried that game, but like all the other games on FB I sucked at it so badly I've decided not to pursue gaming as a career.

How cool that there will another addition to your family!

Enjoy your spring break! Sleep in, cook, and keep on racking up the points on your bouncing balls game.

*hugs*
CeeCi

grace said...

Glad to hear that things are good in Connieville! I saw that you finally beat my score....well, I enjoyed being on top for a while!

Congrats on the wedding! How exciting! Babies and weddings, I don't think it gets much better than that!

HUGS!
grace

Debbie said...

I don't play those games!
Congratulations on gaining a new family member.

Oscar salad? Okay, make me google it. I'm intrigued.

Good to hear from you.

Hugs,
Debbie :)