Monday, March 1, 2010

Here's the Deal

Just so there are no misunderstandings.....

Just so there is no bickering.....

Just so there is no thinking I was attempting to deceive......

I used to blog under another name....

My daughter found my blog which forced me to take it into seclusion. It wasn't much fun being private really and to be honest I lost interest.

Anyhow some of you knew me as Eva.

Yup it's me but I never really did like the name Eva much. It didn't suit me. I'm not sure that Connie suits me either but for a while Connie it is.

So there. That's the deal. No secrets. No deceit. No apologies.

I just needed a whole new start over place.

5 thoughts:

Debbie said...

Well, well! I just went to see if you had a post. You were gone. So I noticed a new blog listed on your twin's page.

I'm happy to see you. As Connie! You know, I have missed you.

Congrats on the new grandbaby and welcome back.

Hugs,

Debbie :)

PK said...

Always nice to see family out here.

Big old hugs,
PK

Eva said...

Hiya Debbie!!

Yup, PK. It's nice to see family.

ronnie said...

Lovely to see you posting again and many congratulations on the new addition to the family.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

AngelBrat said...

So glad you're back out here!