Saturday, March 20, 2010

Conversation Snippets

Me (With the HMW in my hand): If this thing ever breaks you're gonna have to buy me a new one ASAP.

Him: I'll buy you four. One for each hand. Two spares.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Him: Geeze. If I were to buy all these things I get email ads for, I'd have the biggest penis on the planet.

************************************

Him: I need to buy some balls.

Me: Excuse me?

Him: Balls. I need to buy some.

Me: I didn't know you could buy them.

Him: I think Walmart has them. We should go get some cuz the kids tennis rackets are still at the house.

Me: Ohhhhhhhhhh.... Balls. Yes, you need to buy some balls.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


7 thoughts:

PK said...

People can have such interesting conversations when they live alone.

Love you twin

CeeCi said...

I knew Wal-Mart carried everything.

*hugs*

Paul said...

Connie, you go have some interesting conversations.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul

Debbie said...

Funny!! That Walmart does carry it all, don't they?

Hugs,

Debbie :)

grace said...

What the heck is HMW?

Balls....I thought those were grown, not bought!

HUGS!
grace

ronnie said...

Connie, I've just jumped over from PK's. A lovely blog you have.

As Grace say what on earth is HMW?

Love,
Ronnie
xx

AngelBrat said...

Hitachi Magic Wand? I have to confess, I was up half the night trying to figure it out!

Hugs,
Tracy