Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who?

LOL I don't know who I am.

Eva.

Connie.

Who cares?

So now I have two blogs out here and am not sure which to keep.... The first one? This one? Both?

For now it's both because I have so much of my life in the other one... heck, I might even delete this one and just keep that one. I don't know.

I do know there's just not much in my life that seems blog worthy these days.

PK came to visit. That was nice. We had a very relaxing time. One thing though that you need to know.... she SLEPT with Adam. Yes. Yes she did. What kind of friend does that? ROFLMAO

Yeah, yeah. I know.

I'm enjoying summer.

I always enjoy summer.

I've kept my weight off.

My grandchildren are adorable with a capital A!!! They keep me young and I adore them.

I hate work. I dread going back. If I could just hit the lottery I'd be able to do something about that. Maybe some day.

That's all I got. Sigh.

Sometimes I miss the good old days. Four years ago when I started this blog it was such a happy, fun little world. It amazed me that there were so many others out there just like me!! What happened to those days?

Oh, yeah. A few nutcases ruined it for me. Getting attacked on my own site was just so encouraging.

I wonder if we were to meet face to face if they still would have been so mean and nasty? And it was worse on other sites. I remember being told to "blow it out my ass." Nice.

That's where I've been... living in a world of "who needs this shit?" So if you're here and you're reading... well heck, I know who my loyal readers are... you aren't the ones who gave me grief. You know that. If you do however, recognize yourself as being one who said such things to me OR if you are tempted to say such things, please just leave. Your comments will be deleted.

I'm rambling. I do that from time to time.

Anyhow, I am still alive.... I'll probably never return to blogging like I used to. I do attempt to now and then but it just never seems to work.. so with that said, I might be back tomorrow. I might not be back for six months.. either way, it's nice seeing you again!!

4 thoughts:

grace said...

(feedback from mic) blow, blow, is this thing on??

Oh Hi! Nice to see you again. Your grandkids are beautiful!

One thing I've learned about blogging.....you can saty out of the drama if you don't read other blogs. I know...crazy right? But I only go to the blogs that I really really like....and if I see a hint of drama...well, I run.

So far that's worked for me.

So, write about life. Write about the kids. Write about whatever. I'll still come around.

HUGS!
grace

PK said...

I enjoyed the visit a bunch!! Grace does me sleeping with Adam constitute drama? Anyway it was great for me and I didn't hear him complaining any either. Snoring a little maybe, but not complaining.

Hugs,
PK

mthc said...

I'm here..i don't like drama! I love peace and quiet! I would never tell you to blow anything out of anywhere. I remember getting attacked AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BLOG! Anyway ..sleeping with Adam huh! Wow! You guys share everything!

B'Man said...

Just keep blowing out candles babe and the crap will disappear like smoke in the night.